CommPost

Thursday, August 20, 2009

NEW DRIVEWAY!

So its done. My ratty, cracked, old and ugly driveway with teh weeks and gravel on the side is no more. The even uglier gravel/clay/weeds mix at the entrance to my backyard is also gone. In their place is a single, new, and glorious strip of asfalt which goes right up to my house on the side and grades water away (good for my leaky basement!) and goes right up to the grass in my backyard!

HURRAY! Not only will this create a space to put in a baseketball net, but will also signficantly (I hope) increase the value of my home!

I never thought shiney new rennovations to the house would make me as happy as travelling but they do! Speaking of which, I really do want to hit up Greece again, and Japan!

Cheers,

P

1 Comments:

  • Do you have a picture you can post, Pat?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home