CommPost

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SHE'S LEFT ME!

No, not like that. But Liz has decided to take a little trip with her cousin to Europe for the next 30 days. I was more than invited to come but after our honeymoon I just couldn't take that much time off (especially since I don't currently get paid vacation time).

Now I know how she feels when I leave on various trips of natures personal and business. Its a big house when its just you and two cats!

Anyway my friend Hazim met liz at Heathrow and is giving them a place to stay while in London. After that they are on to amsterdam and then... well i'm not really sure if they have anything planned after than but either across germany to berlin then down through poland/czech/austria/italy or down through belgium, france italy.

Cheers,

P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home